Monday, February 4, 2008

Election 2008 101 - Where's my manual

Would someone please tell me why you need to be a "rocket scientist" to figure out the 2008 preliminary election process? I have googled all morning and have yet to find a definative answer to my questions.

I have been brushing up on my 2008 Election knowledge and I really can't say who I am going to vote for but I know for certain that I am NOT going to vote Repeblican, I am jumping ship!! IM voting Democrat this time-around. We need some major change in the Big House and I believe the Dems can do it. I watched a debate last week of Hilary and Obama and they are both pretty solid......should be very interesting to say the least.

I have a friend who will remain nameless, who attempted to entice me to join she and her husband to assist in the Romney campain, thinking it might be an interesting experience I asked her what I had to do and she told me that I would be asked to call individuals on the phone, asking for their support. Hahahahahah, as if I can do that. I couldn't convince a starving person to eat a hot-meal, let along convince someone to vote for some smuck conservative that has no business as our next President!!!!! OMG.........did I just say that? I think I did.

Urgh the pressure.........the pressure............of a candidate!!!!

No comments: