Thursday, September 25, 2008

LANDONISMS

My son is 2 years old and quite the feisty child. Like most little two year old's, he’s starting to talk a lot more and he’s starting to formulate sentences, which I think is really cute because most of the time he has to repeat himself three times in order for me to figure it out, but I am catching on and he’s getting better at enunciation.

Here are some of my favorites.

“Mommi, I no ike hat!” He’s saying this a lot more, especially when I am trying to watch Grey’s or One Tree Hill. Stinker

“Mommi, I ake my flanket and heir to chool!” Translation – Mommy I am taking my blanket and bear to school because I love them so very much!

“I ant cecil for eckfast!” Translation – I want cereal for breakfast

“I hiss Bulls, Mommi, Bye, Bye Bulls!” DON’T ASK – The kid is still infatuated with bull riding and every weekend, he sits glued to the TV watching bulls for two hours and then at the end he blows kisses and says his goodbyes.

“Not ad, not ad” Translation – “Not bad, not bad!” He started telling us this after we gave him his medicine, which he did not like.

“Andon, do it, Mommi!” He's becoming very independent and wants to ensure we all know whose in charge in our house.

He’s so funny. I love that he’s talking and full of words.

4 comments:

Heather said...

So CUTE! Can't wait see you guys in December, I am totally looking forward to it and so excited you are going to be here to meet Jaycee. Love ya!

Grandy said...

I love translations.

My nephew...who just turned three... "I want to pet da titty" - Translation: I want to pet the kitty.

Jennifer Owens said...

So cute - I love that stage of kid-talk. My nephew just turned two. When you ask him what sound a duck makes, he shouts, "AFLAC!!" It's hilarious.

Whitney said...

HOW FUN! I bet it is a blast to watch your child grow and learn. Sounds like a cutie.