Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Out of Touch

My long list of reasons why I have not logged into "MY MOMMY ROCKS" in days.... excuses, excuses! Yep, I am full of them.

1. I was sick and in bed with the flu for FIVE days! My cure, watching the Sex In The City movie, a million times. Love that movie! If you have not seen it........it's a must see for 2008.

2. Sick in bed with the flu and in addition to watching Sex In The City , I have a new found obsession with this little T.V. show called One Tree Hill. I want to be Dan's "other" illegitimate child and be the only sister to Lucas and Nathan!

3. My sister had the weekend off and was a "puter hog" My sister is obsessed with MySpace and "pimping" up her profile. Obsessed!

4. It was too cold out! We had our first signs of fall/winter this past weekend, it was great. Perfect weekend to be home sick in bed, with no desire to "get connected" to the outside world.

and lastly................

5. It's Performance Rating Time at work! I spent the last two days (because I was sick and didn't do it last week, thus causing this whole thinga-ba-jobby to be LATE, late, late) rating myself on bogus objectives I created for myself at the beginning of the year. What was I thinking? I created way to many objectives and now I have to provide feedback on all of them in 1000 words or less, for every objective. The HORROR!

Lesson learned, please do not EVER, EVER, EVER, ever, ever, ever........EVER do that many objectives, Again! It's really not necessary, since your just a little speck in this big picture called Corporate Politico!!! No one (I really don't) cares if your an over achiever and trying to impress the likes of THE MAN!

Stick to what you know and that is to; Never, never, never stay this out of touch with MY MOMMY ROCKS and your bloggy friends (I missed you all) and stick to things that you know best...........like...........being a good wife, a rockin Momma and a great friend!!!!! The rest is trivial.

Ooh and take your vitamins so you don't get sick for five days and have to create obsessions with T.V. shows and break the DVD of your favorite movie because you watched it too many times.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you are feeling better now and I agree remember to always take your vitamins. I have been thinking even after Jaycee is born and breastfeeding I am always going to take prenatal vitamins. They have made me feel so great since I have been taking them, it's been over a year now that I have been taking them. Love them!

Mrs Anne said...

I hope you're feeling better! I'm on the mend and feeling alot better! :) (just took my multi vitamin, tyvm!)

BTW.. it's NOT TOO LATE TO ENTER! I am drawing tonight, so get your buns over to the drawing and ENTER NOW! :)

xo

P.S. I bet you'll ROCK your review at work! :)

Mrs Anne said...

*Eep*

You've been tagged on my blog!

Go see!