Thursday, March 27, 2008

Grumpy Bear



I feel like this today! A big grouch who didn't want to get out of bed this morning and defiantly did not want to come to work (grrrrr!!!).

This morning went a little something like this: alarm goes off at 5:00 AM, I hit snooze, Nine minutes later it goes off again and instead of quickly hitting it OFF, I let it beep, beep, beep, I hit snooze, this goes on for 18 more minutes. I finally pull myself out of bed, eyes burning, I walk to the living room turn on the news and sit on the couch entranced by GREG and KYLE, then I lay on the couch and reach for the blanket that rests on the back of the couch. Apparently I fell into a deep sleep because next thing I know, Danny's alarm is ringing, it's 6:15 AM, CRAP. I'M late. I take my time getting ready, still half asleep. I want BED!!! I manage to get myself into the car and as I leave our housing development I notice I need GAS and I want to CRY! Cry because the pressure of having to drag my lazy butt out of bed and function is just unbearable to me, I WANT BED.

FYI - Today is gloomy, cold, foggy and I just want to be at home in bed! Bed, Bed, Bed!

No comments: