Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Crush Of The Week: The Golden Bear

Pave` Mama Bear
Diamond Eternity Necklace
The Baby Bear
My crush of the week is this pretty necklace and all it's friends from a locale Colorado boutique. It's called The Golden Bear. They have beautiful stuff. This is one of my favorites. It's called The Baby Bear, it's beautiful with such gorgeous texture, it's dainty but not too over the top GIRLY (can't be having that). It's unique and totally ME, ME, ME.
I absolutely LOVE them and I want one of these from my HUSBAND for Mother's Day!
The other two pieces featured I found to be very appealing, although I think I will have to wait for those until my son is out-of-college, they possess a $$$$ price tag. I love The Golden BEAR......BEAUTIFUL.
See the link for The Golden Bear under CRUSH OF THE WEEK.







No comments: