Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stupid, Stupid Snow

It’s snowing, AGAIN!! Large, moisture filled snow flakes are coming down like a rushing river in late Spring, WTF?? He's draping himself all over our pretty blooming trees, plants and flowers.

Mother Nature is cruel and I have a few choice words for her but since I try to keep it “PG” in these parts. I will refrain. This winter is like the Psycho Ex-Boyfriend who won’t leave you alone, the one that continues lurking around for months, maybe years. The Horror!

Go away! Go wherever you go this time of year and don’t come back until October, Damn You!

I hate the snow in spring, although it turns everything a pretty GREEN.

I hate the snow in spring because it makes me feel GREEN.

I hate the snow in spring because it makes me NOT want to SING.


I'M sending Mr. Snow out on a rail!

No comments: