Wednesday, July 16, 2008

On an Extended Hiatus

I have been meaning to post the rest of my journal entries from our awesome 4th of July camping trip but LIFE has kinda gotten in the way, like a landslide of dirt, trees and all the other things found in a landslide.

Work is a little OUT OF CONTROL - Can't seem to get ahead on anything at that place. It's too hot to sit upstairs in the sweltering heat and blog on a computer I swear emulates more heat, simply can't do it, so I have been "hiding out" in our basement and since I have been feeling under the weather (yes, we all got the sickness AGAIN), the couch, my blanket and the tv series Deadliest Catch are my only interests (and of course my son), there's just something about those Norwegian Crab Catchers that "catch" my interest - Hahahahha!!!

Next week, I am on vacation (thank god) and I hope to get back into my blogging routine.

Happy Day.

No comments: