Monday, October 27, 2008

It's Halloween Time


The count down is on!! Only a couple days until Halloween, one of my favorite holidays! My sister and her little girl, fly in this afternoon to spend the week with us, so if posts are sporadic, that means I am enjoying time with my sisters and our babes!
In the spirit of all things creepy..................What is your all time favorite SCARY movie?
Mine is HALLOWEEN, all of them! To me there's nothing scarier than Michael Meyers. Every time I hear that song, I cringe with anticipation of who the Mad Man will chase next. I love to be held at the mercy of of this scary Halloween classic.
What is your all time favorite scary movie?

5 comments:

Heather said...

I would have the say The Shining!

Also, see the "paper towel trick" here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqvL4zhVbE8

Happy Halloween!

Whitney said...

Ooooh, I agree with Heather - the Shining!! SO CREEPY!

Liz Harrell said...

Well, The Shining scares me bad. But my favorite spooky movie is a tie between Hocus Pocus and Arsenic and Old Lace. Not true horror movies... but they make me smile!

Heather said...

Oh I love Hocus Pocus! Sarah Jessica Parker is a riot in that movie....

Heather said...

Happy Halloween! I would have to agree that those Halloween movies are the best. Can't wait to see pictures of Landon in his costume. And little miss Emma too.