Thursday, July 30, 2009

"Trick or Treat, Sweet to Eat"

Not sure why??????????

But I like this picture, it captivates my attention - why? Who really knows when it comes to things that catch my attention, but it did and I like it aaaa-lot!
Maybe it's the b&w photo, the tattoos, the make-up, the rebel persona - who really knows!





The Crue was my FIRST hard-rock band crush. I used to sit in my girly wall-papered, NKOTB room and listen to them. Their music was liberating and I felt like a rebel..............with a good cause mind you.

Auntie KK introduced me to Motley Crue way back then.............sigh........they ROCKED! Auntie KK rocked, she was a rocker-chick who hung out at the Rainbow Room and rocked out to the likes of the Crue, Bon Jovi, Rush, Skid Row and the list goes on.......

Not too into the Crue these days, but I am guilty of having some old school Crue on my MP3 player. A little Dr. Feel Good, Girl, Girls, Girls!!!!!

Girls, Girls, Girls

Long Legs and burgundy lips

Girls, Girls, Girls

Dancin down on the Sunset Strip.............

Oops - sorry, got a-little sidetracked.

Because my Mother was overly cautious with us growing up, I never had the opportunity to see this band in their prime, but I have been told by Auntie KK that they were everything you would expect them too be and some nights a little more.

Post inspired by Motley Crue - Girls, Girls, Girls

No comments: