Thursday, June 7, 2007

2007 Is All About Weddings

My best girlfriend, Ms. Marquez is getting married in less than a week and since I don't live close or even in the same state if you really want to get technical I have been making my routine phone calls to check in with the bride, see how she's holding up and if there is anything I can do......which is really nothing unfortunately because I am so far BUT I have become the "Go To Person" when Maria requires a second opinion and I am honored.

Last night we spent an hour picking out the different music for the various activities which require music like: the first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garter fling and then the dance with the parents. We found fun appropriate songs for all activities but when it came to asking Jake which song he would like to play during the garter toss he replied;

"I Got Friends In Low Places," Hhahahahahaha..........friends in low places as he's under her dress fishing off the garter. Laughter was heard from San Diego to Colorado!! I can't wait for the wedding!!!!!!

No comments: