Thursday, July 19, 2007

LOOK it's a.......Flying Blue Moose

I feel very un-inspired this week.........maybe it's because it's been so hot and the sun has secretly sucked me dry all creativity or maybe it's because my Maid-Zilla has gotten me up an hour early every morning this week to go for a brisk walk through my pharo bunny neighborhood. I think tomorrow I will take the shot gun and see how many of "them therrrr bunnies I can get!" Plus............I will let my dog chase them instead of pull him away as the stupid bunnies taunt him. They probably think he's less of a dog because his dumb Human Master won't let him off his leash to chase them. STUPID BUNNIES!!!!!!!

Maybe....................just maybe......... wedding plans have sucked me dry? My mind is constantly consumed with wedding thoughts. It seems that is all I think about.........whether it's DJ's, Flowers, Dresses, seating arrangements or the STUPID Save The Date post cards that need to be printed out and mailed........the pressure.....Calgon take me away to a happier place where people don't have weddings...........where they live in sin and have much un-adulterated sex!

Maybe I have come to the realization that my work life consists of meetings after meetings that don't accomplish anything they intend too. LOVE meetings!!!!

Maybe The Flying Blue Moose from my picture at home stole them. My girlfriends daughter was admiring my Michael Parke's print the other day and called the Swan in the picture a Goose but it came out as a Moose and I'm not certain were the blue came from but I really enjoyed her observation and train of thought......."flying blue moose"

OK.......IM off to "Get Right in my Mind and my Heart"

No comments: