Monday, July 9, 2007

Random Funnies from my trip.......

Picture this........the whole family sitting around the living room gawking over the sleeping babies while Granny Bucks smells Emma's little head and says; "I love the smell of babies.........they smell like "a-line" a nice fat gagger!" OMG............What was she thinking. Too many cocktails for Granny Bucks (as if she even knows what she's talking about!) The room erupts into hysterics, some of us having no clue what she just proclaimed but laugh anyway because baby and "a-line" really don't belong in the same sentence AND Grannies shouldn't talk like that...........hahahahhahahah!!!!!!

and this...............A couple high school guy's reminiscing about the "old days" at a 4th of July BBQ. Another guy's walks up and asks, "So what's been going on?" All the guy's look at each other and one replies for all, "Not much......just working and making babies!" Classic!!!!

And last but not least................."The pussy posse to the rescue!" as we drive up to rescue my cousin from the ghetto where I learned what a double wide trailer is..........." So is that like two separate trailers or two put together?" I ask innocently................laughter erupts again!!! "No honey........that is what you call a double wide!"

IM certain there were several "funnies" from the wedding we went to but I consumed several adult libations and everything is a big blur........................

My trip was classic..............never a dull moment in my Momma's house. Love the family.

No comments: