Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Biggest Loser

I know, I know...............I suck for not posting anything in several weeks but I have been consumed with the daily grined, called Motherhood and Work and I have had no time for myself to be creative!!!

Some fun exciting happenings in my life

We finally found and bought a nice used Pop-Up Trailer, it's nice and I think I will LOVE camping now that I have something to camp in that has necessary amenities such as......AC........a stove, sink, refrigerator and a nice comfy place to sleep and lot's more. Camping this year is going to ROCK.

Landon turns two in a couple weeks and we are trying to figure out what kind of b-day party to have, the obvious choice would be a Cowboy party but I think we will wait to do that one until he's a little older. Two years old............my goodness where has the time gone. He's such a character and has become so FUN, not that he wasn't fun before but now he can communicate and interact more with us and it's so cool.

Landon will start school a week after his b-day. Should be very interesting to see Danny and I trying to get Landon ready for school and out the door by 7:00 AM...............it will be amusing to say the least.

Cheers - Promise to write on a more frequent basis. If only I didn't have to bother with things like work and house chores. They defiantly get in my way.

No comments: