Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Precious Cleopatra Isis

Our babies - They were an odd pair but loved one another deeply (notice the pig mess in the background? Embarassing). Cleo always picked on Cody but in a good big sis kinda-way. Our first babies - sigh- they are so cute.

This is Cleo. She was our first baby and I loved taking pictures of her because she was so sassy and cute. She was a dainty Lhasa Apso. Here she poses for the camera while at the airport waiting for our flight to California. She loved to travel.


Cleo was a tough girl. She picked on big dogs at the dog park (always knowing her lil brother would protect her). We always kept her hair short because she did not like to be brushed, which was really sad for me because before getting her I always envisioned having a dog with long flowy hair I could comb. After her grooming trips she would hate me for a whole week, no kidding. She would ignore me and do rotten things until she thought she had punished me enough.


Cleo was very spoiled - Pup. We miss her and all her crazy antics. She passed two years ago from kidney disease. She was the runt of her liter and her kidney's never fully developed. I was naive to DIRTY DOG BREEDERS and didn't know - I just saw her and fell in love with her and wanted to take her home and I did. I don't regret it, no-way. I just wish she could have been with us longer. She was so cute and such a spunky wonderful addition to our family.

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

What would our lives be like without our dogs? I wouldnt want to know.