Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sleep Is Good and Cougars are Mountain Lions

My Husband is currently working nights on a secret project and so he is not sharing the love nest with me and I don't know why but when he's not home, I cant' sleep. I tossed and turned all night with visions of ugly monsters, crawling out of the walls to kill me.....SCARY.

Hahhahaha, not really but I was convinced that my house, my family, our dog was being stalked by a Cougar; a mean, hungry, big vicious cougar that could break down the door in 0.2 seconds or worse crawl into my open window. Our dog for whatever reason kept barking at something last night (COUGARS) and if you don't know my dog, he just doesn't bark for the sake of barking. He barks for a reason...........although last night, I think he was smoking crack because as far as I could tell, there was nothing outside.

Today, I feel blah and extremely tired. All I can think about is going home and going to SLEEP. I love sleep. Sleep is good. BL (before Landon) I could sleep the day away, I love sleep. People who say, "You can sleep when you die," are bad and need to go climb Mt. Everest.

When I don't get 8.5 - 9 hours of sleep, I get dark, sleep deprived bags under my eyes. It's an ugly sight. How did I ever survive my early twenties and manage to find my husband with this baggage???? Serious as a heart attack!

I'M nodding away...........SLEEP....... as I type! For Pete-Sake, stop drooling on the key board!

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

I'm right there with you. When Matt is gone Mabel freaks me out! She's a great little watch dog, but I cant get any sleep. And I also need 8 hours.

Anytime people brag... or say, "I only need about 4 hours of sleep" I like to remind them that it's a scientific fact that people who sleep more live longer. Humpf. So there. :)