Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Magical Place - Part Three

Here's a picture of our little cabin in the woods. It's cute, rustic and I asked HUBS if we could put Landon's toddler bed up against one of the walls and live there forever. He smiled!

One of my most favorite things is wood furniture, like this......I love it. HUBS and I had big plans to have our coffee in these chairs and watch the sunrise but he slept-inn and I was hunting for Elk, which means I was looking for them to take pictures, NOT really hunting. I found one Lady Elk but she was too far away to get a good shot.

That's my big feet in front of the fire place. We were chillaxing and watching a movie and I was eating cheese puffs, those things are BAD-to-the-bone! I passed by those suckers a couple times at the grocery store, each time saying "NO" but I ended up running back and snatching them up!

I really like this lamp. It's cute, rustic and very mountainish. I am tossing around the idea of possibly redoing our bedroom in a rustic sheik decor. If I follow-thru with my plans, I want this lamp on my side of the bed!!!!

This is the B&B. It was built in the early 1900's by one of the first Photographers of the RMNP. Of course it's been renovated but they kept the original structure and essence, it's beautiful. I asked HUBS when we could come back and he said, "In the Winter!" which means my b-day or his. Yea!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Beautiful! I love that lamp!

Jennifer Owens said...

What a beautiful place! Glad you are getting some time away together - I love places like that in the middle of nowhere. Have a great time!

Liz Harrell said...

Wow, what a fantastic place to get away!