Remember my little to do list from earlier this week. I've done good people. Only a couple minuscule things left undone, but hey, that is OK. Moms and GIGI arrive this evening! We are excited to have them here for the next week-in-half.
1. Need to go to Williams Sonoma for turkey stuff - Done
2. Need to get Landon a beanie or two - Done
3. Need to buy myself miscellaneous gifts, not because I need them, NO, but because they were on sale and ooh so cute - Done
4. Need to go to Dentist - HACK! - Done, with astonishing pearly whites
5. Attend Landon's Thanksgiving luncheon - Done, what a fun lunch!
6. Need to really, really clean house before Mom and Grams visit - 1 week to accomplish - Done, kinda sorta. Will rush home and finish up this afternoon.
7. Need to finish the heaps of laundry before Moms arrives - or she will do it and then I will feel a little bad, because your company is not suppose to do your laundry.........although Mom's is special company and she gets special privileges - KINDA Done, still have a couple piles
8. Need to purchase Warren Miller tickets for this upcoming weekends show - DONE, really excited about seeing the movie and getting hyped up about the impending Ski/Snowboard season.
9. Organize Tupperware drawer so Moms and Grams don't faint at the sight of the mess - Not so much, hopefully they will just ignore that cabinet.
10. Shop for Thanksgiving dinner. Etc, etc, etc...................Pending
P.S. HUBS was none to thrilled about me discussing his lack of cooking skills the other day, HAHAHAHAHAH, I told him that many-a-men are like him and to not be ashamed, it's OK. I told him that he was lucky to have such a wonderful wife, who will forever cook for him. He smiled his baby blues at me and we called it a night!