The Turkey's been purchased and is thawing cozily in the refrigerator, the fixings are busting out my pantry and trying to escape the refrigerator. We are at maximum capacity folks! It's Thanksgiving time, a time for family, friends but most important a time to reflect on the year and be thankful for all the wonderment that encompasses our daily lives.
A couple years ago when I started hosting Thanksgiving, I started a little tradition of all guests sharing what they are thankful for, it was cool and I was tickled orange about it because this will forever be my little addition to our families long list of traditions.
This year I am going to give myself a head start and share with you all what I am thankful for because despite the failing economy and the increasing rate of unemployment, I am thankful for many things.
1. I am thankful for my beautiful boys! My wonderful Husband, my adorable Son, my super inspirational Pops and my forever faithful Uncle
2. I am thankful for the head strong women in my life, who keep my grounded! My stronger-than-a-rock Mom, My best Sisters, My precious niece (who makes me laugh every time I see her), my rocking Aunt, my Mother-in-Law and the matriarch of our family - OUR GIGI.
3. I am thankful for my BEST girlfriends in all the world - My Maria, Heather and Mrs Hansmeier
4. I am thankful for the health that all my family and friends possess.
5. I am thankful for the healthy pregnancy BFF Heather has endured and thankful for the wonderful new addition to our clan.
6. I am thankful I have a job! Thankful that HUBS has a great job!
7. I am thankful for my cozy home and it's fixed mortgage.
8. I am thankful for all the wonderful women I continue to meet through blogging, it really is a wonderful network we have going-on.
I can go on............
9. I am thankful our country elected OBAMA!!!
Happy Thanksgiving to All!!!