Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Ramblings

Doesn't my new blog background remind you of No Doubt? It does me. No Doubt is one of my most favorite bands, I am very excited they have united to tour this summer - Whoo Hoo. They will be touring with a new favorite - Paramore.

I am very happy it's Friday. I love Friday's, it's my favorite day of the week. Why you ask? Because I have two days of NO-Work. Two days of happy-family time, Two days of me doing all the things I want to do. Heheheheh!

The Fray's 2nd album comes out on Tuesday, but if you want to listen to it you can go HERE, it's good.

AYA comes home from her vacation - Yea! I am happy, but most happy because she is bringing MY BOOK, the book that I have been feining over since last Saturday - YIPPI - Sorry HUBS - I am about to check out...hmmmmm.....just about the time the Superbowl starts.

Did you know that I have a slight obsession with long dankly earrings, scarfs, bracelets and necklaces - I love jewelry. I love to be-jewel myself. Hehehhe, on New Years - BFF Maria and I stood in her bathroom for 30 minutes be-jeweling ourselves. It was hilarious; she would dawn herself with a random sparkly jewel and then I would one-up her. By the time we finished laughing at one another, we had all her jewelry on and we looked like gypsies. It was fun!

Do you read Dooce - If you don't then you probably missed this. OMG - Heather makes me laugh until I pee! I love her.

Last night, HUBS seared the side of my foot with his razor sharp talons - Ouch! The scratch bothered me all night - it still hurts this morning. He's gonna get it!

Tonight is suppose to be a date night, but HUBS and I can't agree on a movie. He wants to see Grand Torino, which I am not totally opposed too, BUT I want to see MILK (OMG - that movie looks soooo good). I told him we could have a nice dinner and then go see seperate movies, but he didn't think that was such a great idea.

On my 19th birthday I treated myself to see the movie Evita. It was the first time I went to a movie alone. It was a little sad and I felt like a total loser, but I soon discovered that it was rather nice to fly solo to a movie. You didn't have to talk with anyone. You didn't have to share your popcorn. You could take-in the movie in peace - It was nice!

HUBS b-day is in 29 days! I will have to start thinking-up something "fun" to do. Perhaps something overly romantic or maybe a ski trip? The possibilities.

1 comment:

Maria said...

love the new background, it made me think of LOVE, and yes No Doubt.
Landon't last picture is my favorite, I miss him! Happy reading.

P.S.
Milk, go see Milk!