Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I Promised You a Part of My Unwritten Script"

Sunday, We indulged in 18 holes of mini-golf and Landon beat me! The nerve of this super athletic child!


It's a bad, bad day when your three year old beats you at mini-golf. I will confess my competitiveness came out a little and I hissed "CHEATER" a couple times his way.........me not at my best.


There are only a few things in life that make Landon super-duper excited and golf is defiantly one of them. It's fun to see him get so excited and better to see him open up a can of whoop-butt on his "CAN'T GOLF MOMMA"

This post is dedicated (not inspired) to Carolina Liar - Last Night.

I discovered this song on our long, long road trip to Cali and I don't know why???? But it brings a smile to my face and a tease to my lips as I sing this song to HUBS and insinuate, "that the vodka made me leave with him that night" He humors my mirth with a smile and a twinkling of the eye.

1 comment:

Maria said...

well done Landon!