Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Big 35's whinin' on the asphalt"

"Grabbin' mud, and slingin' up some red dirt"








Can I get a heck yea.........for AJ? Country music is good for the soul.

BUT, that is besides the point...........

Over the weekend I took HUBS and Landon to this AWESOME Sushi Restaurant I discovered a couple weeks ago.


We love sushi and I am 100% positive we would eat it every day if we had a sushi bar and chef in our kitchen. I sunk my whites into this roll called the Train Wreak - OMG!!!! It was toe tingling-good!


Landon likes sushi too! (note: we don't feed him the raw stuff- yet- MOM).


This particular restaurant serves Boton Rice Candies with the kiddo meals.

Landon LOVED these little candies and apparently HUBS did too! These little sweet morsels of goodness gave HUBS a trip down memory lane - he ate them often as a child. We walked the mall and somewhere between the exit doors and the car the candy magically vanished, disappeared - GONE! And I was left to chuckle at the guilty smiles from the two!

Much to the dismay of HUBS, I did not try the candy. I was super-grossed out by the outer wrapping of the candy......yuck! Apparently, the little wrapper that you put into your mouth............GET THIS.........magically disappears and you are left with the rice candy. Crazy!

This is was inspired by "Country Boy" by Alan Jackson - Landons most favorite song.

No comments: