Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"Stop and Rewind"

"Now I know what I'm leaving behind"


And because I love all-things Twilight.............

I like this picture. It's adorable and although RPatz has less than attractive eye-wear on, it's still cute - I like it. I am not hip on WHO took these photos, but I like them. I like how the cast of characters are meticulously placed in the photo, each of them simply portraying their Twi-characters and themselves. Kullen is very photogenic! I don't think I have seen a photo that he didn't look - lucious- oops - I mean nice in.


Luv It!


I have a closet Twilight fan in my office who makes fun of me for LOVING all things Twilight, but I know she does too because she knows way too much for someone who claims not to be a fan! One quiet afternoon she made the big mistake of telling me she had a little crush on Kullen (Emmett from Twilight)..............BIG-HUGE-MONSTER of a MISTAKE!!!!!


I started sending her random photos of Kellen, which I found to be utterly HILARIOUS. Her, not so much, she squacked "innappropriate" (hello - does she know me?) and blocked any emails containting any type of Kellen Lutz topics, MEAN - I KNOW!


So to spite her; cuz I am that person and to get revenge on her, I posted the above picture all over her office on a day she was on travel............hehehhehe........DEVIOUS!


Surprise!!!



This is another set of favorite twi-photos, I love - Vanity Fair - I believe.

I really like the lighting of these photos, the texture, the bleak colors worn, (the adorable cast) and the location.

Who would have known an open dry field could be a GREAT backdrop for these photos! Again, just like in the top photo the cast is strategically placed to appear as if they are just having a fun day of frolicking around in an open field.

Lyrical inspiration by Meese - "Next In Line"

1 comment:

Heather said...

I have to admit Michelle, we just finally saw Twilight for the first time. It was a great movie. I know.....you are probably like what took you so long.