Monday, August 3, 2009

Scary, Scary Scary

Saturday we rented the scary, scary movie Strangers.

Ooh-my-gawd - This movie was intensely scary - I don't think I have ever been so scared from a movie - Never!! And I love scary movies. I find it a little living-on-the-edge to feel scared by watching random horror films - weird, I know!

As soon as the movie hinted it was taking a turn for the worst - I begged Danny to turn it off, complaining that I couldn't watch!!

Of course he ignored my pleas and we ended up watching it. I kid-you-not, I watched most of the movie with my hands hiding my eyes, wrapped up in a blanket so tight that my air waves were constricted and since I lingered on the verge of hysterics, I had to casually remind myself to BREATH!!!
It was pitiful, but fun because I have not seen a real scary movie in some time that scared me the way this one did.


Scary, Scary, Scary!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love scary movies too.......I'll have to check this one out. It's been awhile since I've seen a truely scary movie also.

Maria said...

No, thank you! I don't do scary movies, not anymore, too much of a scardy-cat. I admire you for watching it the whole way through :)